Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wine Wednesday

I plan on making a weekly shout out to something I hold dear to my heart... wine!  I'm not going to claim to be an expert on the topic but I will say that I absolutely love it.  An undeniable fact about my relationship with wine is that I tend to prefer those extra yummy kinds that I can’t seem to afford, so for the sake of my (and potentially your) wallet I’ll aim to keep the price range between $5-30 (although we might have to splurge on occasion, right?).  With that said, I’d like to start with my favorite white of the moment: 



Pouilly Fuisse Louis Jadot

Price: $20-25

Origin: France

Type: White Burgundy

Best Served With: Shellfish, fish and white meats with cream sauce

Description: "Ripe, supple and of medium body, this classic expression of Pouilly-Fuisse shows vibrant Chardonnay fruit flavors with notes of melon and minerals, gently touched with oak, ending in a fresh, silky finish." -Winery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...