Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Weekend

First, I want to apologize for my lack of posting.  I assure you I have been very busy unlike sleeping beauty above (my mom's horse, Aphrodite).  I am very excited for the next couple of days because as usual our weekend is jam packed!  Tonight James and I will be going to dinner with James' college friend, Ryan (see his wife's adorable blog here).  Tomorrow my mom and I will be going to a bridal shower for my life long friend's sister.  Sunday we be supporting a friend of James' in a walk for Crohn's disease.  And, when we finish that his sister, Emily, and her boyfriend, Jamie, will be waiting at our house for us.  I can't wait for to catch up with all our visitors.  Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...