Friday, May 6, 2011

Let The Race Begin



Yay, the weekend is almost here!  This weekend James and I will be spending some time out in the country, very close to what I would call my hometown (I moved a fair amount growing up).  Saturday morning we will be meeting friends in D.C. for breakfast, then taking a charter bus to The Plains, VA to attend Gold Cup (i.e. a great excuse to mix three amazing things: friends, horses and champagne).  For Mother's Day, we will be heading back out to the country to see my mom.  While there we will be going to see this and out to dinner at a quaint restaurant nearby.

In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I'd share a few sweet posts about motherhood here and here.  Wishing everyone a great weekend and all mothers an early happy Mother's Day! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...