Friday, May 20, 2011

Raining on My Parade

This has been a crazy/rainy week for me.  Last weekend we were in Nashville where sadly it was cold and rainy.  We still managed to have a great time though!  The pictures above were taken in between showers at Iroquois SteeplechaseJames and I arrived home to VA late Monday night welcomed by more rain, which continued throughout the week. 

My time spent at home this week was short but sweet.  Yesterday, James and I hosted a farewell dinner at our place for friends, Halley and Alex, who are moving out of town.  Today, I head to Boston, MA (my first place of residence) with my mom to celebrate Shauna's graduation from Suffolk Law School.  Weekend forecast in Boston... more rain!

A beautiful rain post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...