Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something Borrowed


We all know that the movie is never as good as the book, yet my excitement about Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin being turned into a movie cannot be contained!  Along with following a fun/girly storyline, this movie stars actors/actresses from great shows/movies; like Ginnifer Goodwin (from Big Love), Kate Hudson (from Almost Famous and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days) and John Krasinski (from The Office).  The movie is due to hit theatres Friday (May 6th, 2011) and you can bet that I will be going to see it. 

1 comment:

  1. My friends and I were discussing our favorite love stories, the chick flicks we connect with. Something borrowed is the EPITOME of my favorite love story.
    I melt when I hear about best friends becoming more, it makes my day.

    I'm equally excited for this movie although, I've never read the book.
    Definitely on the to-do-list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...